Wednesday, August 11, 2021

More Uplifting Good Morning Quotes

Courtesy: goodnightimage.net
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
 
Hans Christian Andersen
“Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.”
 
Danette May
“Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.”
 
William C. Hannan
“The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.”
 
Amit Ray
“For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.”
 
Robert Brault
"One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast."
 
Thich Nhat Hanh
"Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment."
 
Terri Guillemets
"I like my coffee black and my mornings bright."
 
French Proverb
"Not the day only, but all things have their morning."
 
Malak El Halabi
"Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed."
 
Charlie Chaplin
"Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, life salutes you when you make others happy."
 
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive."
 
Thomas Jefferson
"The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years."
 
Lemony Snicket
"Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have."
 
Terri Guillemets
"Every morning is a beautiful morning."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment