Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Uplifting Father-Son Quotes for Father's Day

Courtesy: themileage.org
Alan Valentine
"For thousands of years, father and son have stretched wistful hands across the canyon of time."
 
Yiddish Proverb
“When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”
 
Frank A. Clark
"A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be."
 
George Strait
"Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end."
 
Antoine Francois Prevost
"The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature."
 
Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
"You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in our own eyes."
 
Matthew Buckley
"Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party."
 
Nina LaCour
“He wipes tears off my face and then snot. He uses his hands. He loves me that much.”
 
Steve Chapman
"Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things."
 
Calvin Johnson
"I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me."
 
Ken Norton
"Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, 'Dad' has always been the best."
 
H. Jackson Browne
"Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers."
 
Frank Pittman
"Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man."
 
Huithiang
“I tried to be what my father was to me, and I ended up a miserable failure.”
 
Billy Graham
"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."
 
Jim Valvano
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."
 
Ed Skrein
"I am a family man, and my most important role is a father to my son."
 
Johann Schiller
"It's not flesh and blood but the heart that makes us father and son.
 
Charles Wadsworth
"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong."
 
Clarence B. Kelland
"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
 
Charles F. Kettering
"Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice."
 
Terri Guillemets
"Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds."

No comments:

Post a Comment